Camping pitch in La Sarthe
Le Septentrion campsite has 75 pitches (min. area 80m² and max. 150m²).
You will be given a magnetic badge to access your pitch on arrival.
You will be required to put down a deposit of 20€.
|Prices per night from 3 p.m to noon||Off season||July / August|
|Period||01/04 > 26/06 |
29/08 > 30/09
|27/06 > 28/08|
|Package 2 people + 1 car + 1 location||13,50 €||15,00 €|
|Extra person +18 yeras old||3,00 €||3,00 €|
|Extra person +6 years old||2,10 €||2,10 €|
|Extra tent||3,50 €|
|Électricité 10 A||4,10 €|
|Pet (on a lead)||2,00 €|
|Visitor + 2 hours + 6 years old||2,80 €|
|Extra convey||2,80 €|
|Parking of vehicle||6,00 €||8,50 €|
Pitch booking terms :
- On arrival you must register at the reception desk, before taking place on a pitch.
- Any change that may result in a change in the reservation (date, number, location) must be reported the same day.
- Any visitor over 18 years of age staying on the site pays a daily feeAny visitor staying on the site pays a daily rate.
- The pitches are allocated by the management, and in no case can it be used as a pretext for a reduction or refund of the stay.
- Dogs and cats are allowed (not including 1st and 2nd category dogs) as long as they are not aggressive or noisy, are kept on a lead and are up to date with their vaccinations. The owner must provide proof of this on arrival. The owner is responsible for the pet’s cleanliness and safety. No animal should be left alone in the rental and in the campsite.
- Compulsory civil liability insurance.
- Arrivals are from 3pm and departures at noon maximum.
- Tourist tax not included in the price