Le Septentrion campsite has 62 pitches (min. area 80m² and max. 150m²).
You will be given a magnetic badge to access your pitch on arrival.
You will be required to put down a deposit of 20€.
|Prix par jour de 15h à 12h||Off season||July / August|
|Package 2 people + 1 car + 1 location||13,50 €||15,00 €|
|Extra person +7 years||3,00 €||3,00 €|
|Kid – 7 years||2,50 €||2,50 €|
|Extra tent||3,50 €|
|Électricité 10 A||4,10 €|
|Pet (on a lead)||2,00 €|
|Visiteur + 2 heures||2,80 €|
|Extra convey||2,80 €|
|Parking of vehicle||5,50 €||8,50 €|
Pitch booking terms :
- Please sign in at the reception desk on arrival.
- Any changes which may result in a change to the fee must be mentioned immediately.
- Any visitor staying on the site pays a daily rate.
- Pitches are allocated by management. Under no circumstances shall a discount or refund for the stay be provided for pitch allocation.
- Dogs and cats are allowed (not including 1st and 2nd category dogs) as long as they are not aggressive or noisy, are kept on a lead and are up to date with their vaccinations. The owner must provide proof of this on arrival. The owner is responsible for the pet’s cleanliness and safety. No animal should be left alone in the rental and in the campsite.
- Compulsory civil liability insurance.
- Arrivals are from 3pm and departures at noon maximum.
- Tourist tax not included in the price