Leisure and services
Leisures on campsite de la Sarthe
On the shores of Lake Brûlon, Camping Le Septentrion welcomes you to its green setting in the heart of a leisure centre. A heated and covered swimming pool with its paddling pool, a mini golf, games for children, petanque, tennis, a TV room. Activities around the lake: fishing, supervised swimming, archery, mountain biking, hiking trails, mountain biking initiation trail...
The campsite has:
2 tennis courts
1 large children's playground
Animation in season for children in the morning (10am-12pm) with an animator.
1 volleyball court
2 ping pong tables
Heated indoor swimming pool
Bar, snack bar, grill, pizzeria
TV room with Wii
Theme meals in season (every Friday evening)
An animator in July and August on the campsite
Bread (+ Viennese pastries) in July and August on reservation
Explore the entire resort and activities on the website..
Discover all the database and its activities on its website.
For mountain bike enthusiasts, a trail and 120km of trail to discover.
- Canoe, mountain bike track, pedal boats, archery, skatepark, electric karting on the pond
- Fishing in the river and pond
- July / August entertainment for children at the leisure centre (programme at the reception)
- July August supervised swimming at the water body
Camping de la Sarthe with services
Discover our services on site: bar-snack-grill-pizzeria ice-cream, bread and fresh pastries every morning (on reservation the day before, in July and August). Sanitary for people with disabilities, laundry. Animals accepted.
All season long, bread and pastries on order.
- Token washing machine
- Wifi charged on the whole campsite
- Snack bar / bar / ice cream
- Small grocery store
- Petanque games at your disposa