Tourism in Sarthe
- "Le Mans 24-hour race" and its car museum
- Grand prix moto : 6-7-8 may 2016
- Le Mans 24-hour race : 18-19 june 2016
- Classic Le Mans : 8-9-10 july
- 24 h GP motorbike race :9-10 april
- 24h Lorry race : 8-9 october 2016
- Festival of the Chimeras
Brûlon is in the heart of the Sarthe River Valley. This valley invites you to discover its charming villages and small museums, its 150 km of mountain bike trails… Take a wander along the calm of the rivers, live once again the simple joys Nature has to offer...
Come and visit the fantastic Zoo de la Flèche and Spaycific'Zoo 40 minutes from Brûlon, the Saulges caves and the Medieval village of Ferté-Clairbois.
Nature lovers should head for Jardin Mosaïque in Asnières sur Vègre.
Visit: Malicorne tile factory and museum, Lude Castle.
- Papéa theme park (Le Mans)
- Tree top adventure (Sillé le Guillaume)
- Climbing wall (Brûlon)